Things that were good:
- I got an official US Open t-shirt and hat
- Played in the third round (technically)
- Got back into a REAL competitive tournament
- Played at the place where my high school CIF championship was
- Finally got my ankle taped up properly to support me
- I figured out how to combat my nervous butterflies for the beginning of competitive matches (Tequila!!!)
Things that were bad:
- I should have got my ankle taped the first day
- I didn't train nearly as much as I should have
- I lost mental confidence
- My first serve decided to take a vacation
- I should have kicked that lady's butt!!!
So that's the U.S. Open wrap up report. I am really disappointed that I went out the way I did, but I am determined to never let that happen again. How do we resolve this issue?
- 1 open tournament/month
- Train properly
- Eat right
- Get on the court religiously to fix those unforced errors, doh!
CALABASAS OPEN & NTRP CHAMPIONSHIPS (June 4-6, 2010)...wish me luck!