Don't get me wrong, I love to workout and it frustrates me when I'm too tired or get out of my schedule. Today will be the start of a new schedule. I'm starting by heading over to one of my favorite places, Burke Williams, to get all the kinks out, relax and just breathe a little bit.
Detox includes so many things, in fact I just got this coupon from Living Social for boot camp, that I may just have to incorporate into this new regimen. Here's my list:
1) Getting the kinks out and sweating it out @BurkeWilliams
2) Workout schedule/regimen - the most important part for me is getting back into a schedule I can't live without, which means I'll be working out every morning.
3) Groceries - healthy eating plan - I love to cook, but have shirked because of this whole moving thing, expect a trip to Whole Foods today.
4) New Tennis schedule - Ideally, I want to play tennis about 3-4 times a week (including the weekend), I found several partners through Craigslist for early AM tennis.
5) Meditation - more commonly known as alone time.
6) Relationship Time - Last but not least, I'm getting married this year, so I look forward to getting the stress out of the relationship and getting back to our dates and weekend workouts.
With detox goes soda, milk, juices and probably cheese (but that's going to hurt). We'll see how it goes, Iwill report back.