Monday, April 5, 2010

Adventures of a chronic dieter #2

This is the beginning of week 2. It seems the less that I talk about it and the more that I do, it works out much better. I've been really good in getting back on track and staying focused with the workouts. It helps that I don't feel as bloated as I did last week as well.

Every corner I turn I see something that motivates me to be good. It was hard to wake up early this morning for the gym, namely because my legs are pretty sore from the stairs yesterday; however I WILL make it to the gym by the end of the night today.

I feel like I'm finally getting back on track to at least the way my old body used to be. I was considering putting a picture up in my office to inspire me, but now I realize that what I really want to look like is myself as I was at this one particular juncture when I was in college.

I won't lie, I looked fanTASTIC. So that's what I'm shooting for. I'm inspiring myself with...well...myself. Unfortunately, I don't have anything but a mental photo of that self, but I think that will be enough to work.

Wish me luck as I continue on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment