Saturday, July 25, 2009

There's always a new beginning


Sometimes I'm not sure what is going on. Minutes, hours and days go by and my brain continuously compiles all types of information that doesn't quite know where to go. Today, I'm irritable and I noticed that the people around me are just as confused as I am.
What I realize is that I know myself better. I know what I'm capable of and I am much smarter than the average bear. I was walking by the mall today and these Scientology folks were giving a stress test. What I want to know is what the hell are they going to do once they test it?
What is it that they want to tell me about my stress? That Ron L. Hubbard has the answer for me? I think not. How can someone that doesn't know me tell me how to release my stress?
I try to keep schedules, lists and stay organized, but life is just not organized. I'll continue to do the best I can, which is pretty damn good, but I am getting quite tired of all this stress, waking up super early in the morning and physically wearing myself out by exercising to reduce stress.
Everyday though, I seem to learn a little more about myself and what I can withstand and my potential. sigh. Well keep your head up and onward march. Early to rise and early to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment