Monday, November 7, 2011

Good Recipes - Salmon Tacos

Trying new recipes for my bday week this week, I never really need an excuse, as I'm sure you've seen in previous blogs. So, this week I took a week 'off' which has not quite been successful so far. I have yet to actually not work.

Nevertheless, I will make time and relax, eventually. I've decided that everyday I will try a new recipe until I hit the big mark on Thursday. Today's recipe is the simple, yet delisiou Dry-Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo-Avocado Slaw. I've never cooked with tomatillos before, but I feel much more confident after making this.

I loved cooking this simple recipe for a dinner surprise. Check out my technique below.























**note** - you may want to add a bit of salt or even cajun seasoning to the rub, it's pretty bland.

And who could forget dessert? While I was at the store I saw these and realized we had to have them. I was right these are SOoooooo bomb. Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment