Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rolling with the punches.

I feel like there's this cloud over us where everything we are doing lately is rolling with the punches. The fiance and I, have not been able to spend much quality time together in result of our recent move and other madness happening in our lives. The latest update?

What is that you ask? It's towels soaking up our leaking bathroom. And no, its not what you think it is. I took a shower this morning and the toilet started leaking. I swear this is from a movie. This on top of the paint in the street, the washing machine not draining and the garbage disposal getting clogged...all in our first week of living here. Sounds promising.

Overall, the sad part is that it is so great to have a house and we are so excited, but there have been so many problems to deal with. I am so tired when I get home from work that I generally watch TV until I fall asleep on the couch. I wake up around 12 or 1 am and go to the bed and then wake up all over again at 6 am.

I have not been able to get into a good workout routine. Actually, I haven't been able to workout at all, which may be what's making me so grumpy and a little on the depressed side. sigh...I felt like that was a mouthful and I didn't even say anything. In the meantime, I think that Chaka is getting used to his new environment, although I'm sure that he can feel the tension at home from all of our tiredness.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, to spend some quality time with the beau, the pup and myself. Calgon, take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment