Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life is full of surprises.

I guess 'they' were right when they said to 'expect the unexpected'. Nothing in life really turns out how you think and I have come to believe that everything works out in mysterious ways. The first two months of 2011 has been more than an interesting journey. In just 39 days of the new year. My fiance and I are planning to move into a great new house (rented, not bought), I have an amazing job opportunity in front of me, we've chosen a wedding date and venue, and there is so much more to come.

I can't wait to see what other great things are in store for us this year. We are planning to run our 3rd Chinatown Firecracker together this Sunday to celebrate. The year is already off to very quick start and before you know it our sweet pup will have a little puppy brother. I guess it is time to make the last year of my 20's as great as possible. How quickly time escapes after you join the 'real world'.

I think about all that I have already experienced and realize that it is not even half of what I will experience in my lifetime (assuming that I live to a nice ripe old age). I'm going to go with the thought that 'life begins at 30', so I better get ready for it now.

I have never been so excited to see what's next. Stand by for housewarming details.

No comments:

Post a Comment