Here we go...
1. Lose Weight (specifically the 20 lbs I gained last year) and play tennis
2. Stay motivated and accountable
3. Take the GMAT by the end of March
4. Make more $$$ than 2010 and advance professional development
5. Take care of and overdue bidnass (tickets, bills, etc.)
6. Save more moola this year
7. Eliminate waste (extra items at home like clothes, furniture, magazines, etc.)
8. Plan and take our International trip (Pueblo Ingles)
9. Plan the honeymoon for early 2012
10. Keep my resolutions
okay, so I will admit, these aren't as detailed as my actual resolutions and I have left some of them out as well, but you get the gist of it. I love resolutions and hopefully this year #10 on my list will take priority.