Friday, October 1, 2010

The 'Cone of Shame'

It has been almost two weeks and this damn doggie cone is still on Chaka's head. I don't know if it bothers him more or me. The poor guy can't scratch his ear or play with other dogs really.

Above all, he is starting to get a little stinky and I would like to give the little fella a bath. I can't wait until Sunday when we can finally take it off and he can rejoin the cone-free world.

On another note, he is taking his time in the cone very well and it seems to frame his ever so cute face even more. His preciousness abounds me even when he is naughty. His daddy and myself are very proud of the little bugger and I am happy to report that he has had no accidents in the house for about a week. He now knows how to sit and lay down, we're working on dance moves next!

Love you Chaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment