Thursday, December 17, 2009

An LA Find: 13 Pisces Moon!

Ok, so it would be a really exciting find if I didn't actually know this person, but if it makes it any better I only know him through someone else AND I was shocked when I found out, because these T-shirts are sooo awesome. Ever since I saw one I have always been a fan and didn't realize the array of Tee's that were designed, until I got one for my B-day that I absolutely adore, Erykah Badu.


Now if you're not a Badu fan it's ok (I may think you're nutz, but that's besides the point), he make shirts of all types and even does special order hand painted t-shirts based on what you want. My personal favorite off of the site is the Michael Jackson Billie Jean shirt. Here are a couple of others that my beau owns that what initially attracted me to them:


Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics



Our Fearless Leader, President Barack Obama


If you are still looking for Christmas presents and are not sure what to get, these T-shirts are very unique and you're supporting local designers in LA. I'm not sure if he ships but you can check out the website, http://www.13piscesmoon.com/ for more details and some pretty good shirt shopping music.

Mention this blog and get 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment