Monday, April 20, 2009

You'll never be bored in downtown LALA!

I've seen some strange things since I've moved back out here to LA in October. Today was strange, so I thought I would share some of these moments with you. Unforuntately, I don't have photos to show you exactly what I mean, but I can show you the locations.

1)Death in downtown; I think it was an overdose. The first week I was back, some homeless guy was dying on this corner of downtown LA. Freaked me out a bit.


2)The pirate guy. I love him, I must say. He is probably one of the most interesting homeless men I have met in Downtown LA and he is ALWAYS very nice and polite and goes about his own way.


3)Dead body outline near Coffee Bean. Early in the morning, I drove by and saw tons of cops at this location and a sticker outline of a man and a dead man being rolled into an ambulance, Yipes!

4)Slip and slide on the Sidewalk right in front of Hotel Cecil. Today I was driving back to my place from a day of apartment hunting and saw three little girls slip and sliding on the sidewalk. This is a rough block of main, where you can probably score some recreational drugs, or at least it seems that way. I realize that it was over 90 degrees today, but this is not a residential area, this is downtown, NUTZ!


5) This sign in Little Tokyo, which I STILL am having trouble interpreting. Please HELP

If you can't read it, it says; The Japanese Pollo Loco, \the chicken tastes like Lexus! Surprisingly enough, the Yelp reviews are pretty good for this place.

This place is crazy, but its never a dull moment!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment