Monday, May 11, 2009

Love at first site!



Yes, that's him, my new love. Its Barkley (named after Charles Barkley). He's 11 weeks old and he's a chihuahua mix. He is adorable and cute and I loved him as soon as I saw that little tail wagging. I brought him home and he was set, found his spot and knows what to do.


I'm a puppy/dog virgin and have never had a pet before, so this is a very new experience for me. What better day to bring him home though, than on Mother's day. I'm nervous and feel like this will change my carefree life, but really. I'm getting older and I don't really do that many carefree things. Puppy loves to sleep and loves to snuggle, just like me. Ha! What a great dog.


Well I'm sure I'll give you updates as he get older and gets into more and more michief. I thought that this would be an appropriate time to update my blog and give you a bit of good news from the dark side.


Talk to you soon. If anyone has puppy tips than they are more than welcome to give in put, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment